Friday, July 4, 2014

The last post :D

This is my last post and is about my whole experience using this blog in my English class.

I think that I never had written in English this far long that with this blog. Is a very good tool to learn a lot of vocabulary in the practice and understand the meaning of the words, prhases and texts In addition in the social sciences we must write a lot, so this educational process is related with our formation like professionals. In general the experience has been good and I hope to finish the year in the best possible way.

In the future I would like that we could write more about the social movements from around the world and discuss about the criminalization of social protest because it is necessary to talk about things that we really can affect as social scientists.

In conclusion… this experience gave me a lot of difficulties due to my own dislike about the English. This situation has come since my scholarship and it represent a lot of troubles in my life and my social circle. Instead of my personal concerns I have learned that this asignature becomes an important part of my academic development, and so the whole process has been fruitful for my personal growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment