Today I am going to talk about a
really good movie. Sincerely usually I only see movies from Hollywod becuause I
hadn`t searched movies from other places because I wasn't interested but when I
see this movie I was very impressed.
The name of the movie is OLDBOY,
is from south Korea, and it was directed by Chan-wook Park. Is the second movie
of the vengance trilogy. Three independents movies that adress about the same
topic: the vengance.
OLD BOY adress about a normal
person that one day, without a apparent reason, is kidnap in a litle apartment
and someone kill his family and the protagonist is blamed. Then, after fifteen
years, wihtout a aparent reason again, is liberated. The protagonist begin to
discover who kidnapped him to take vengance but he don´t have succes. In his
way he know a joung woman and they make fall in love.
No comments:
Post a Comment