My favorite technology
article is my computer. Because inside of it I can save my pictures, my
academic works and a lot more information. Besides, as everybody knows, I
can surf the Internet, and the best thing of all is gain access to many
information and many kinds of activities.I have had my computer for a
very long time and it has been very useful for me and my family. I use
my computer every day, principally for do my homework, study and talk to
my friends on facebook.
Sincerely, I'm not a big fan of technology. I prefer to share more time
with my family and friends. I believe I don't depend on technology, but
I can't deny the relevance of it in my life. I mean, the computer in
esential in my routine. But I also bealive that I could go just fine
with out it.
Is curious that our computers save to much information about us, and to many memories. Also is a great tool to university.
ReplyDeleteNice blog!