Wednesday, April 2, 2014
"My expectations for this new semester"
My principal expectations for this semester are basically pass all of the subjects and try to learn more english. Actually, i have five subjects which are Economy, Social History of Chile, Statistics II, Quantitative Techniques and my favorite subject Sociology Theory and besides sign up in this subject of english level three. I'm not taking any extracurricular subject. Outside of the university I participate in a project for a popular education accompanied by other students and friends for this university. This project consist in try to organize certain communities, for confront their own problems through the education process. In general, I expect get good results in all of my projects and gain experience because of the importance of each project and my own satisfaction.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Danilo! Sociology theory sound interesting. I hope you have a great semster.
ReplyDeleteTake care
Javiera
Hello. I am very interested in popular education, is great that you are in this project, and is great to study a career that helps you to involve in this topic too.
ReplyDeleteCare yourself! Bye.
My favourite subject is Sociological Theory too! Good luck with your education project, initiatives likes that are really worthy.
ReplyDeleteDanilo, your proyects sounds very interesting, i hope that each of them achieve the objectives you want! Good Luck!!
ReplyDelete